ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] Transition to new PDP

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Transition to new PDP
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 01:56:45 -0800

Apologies for late reply, but yes, as far as I understand, the IRTP Part C
tasks to date and anticipated work plan do not conflict with the new PDP. It
might make sense to briefly review the requirements under the new PDP going
forward in one of the upcoming IRTP Part C meetings. For your information, you
will find attached a comparison of the old vs. new PDP which clearly spells out
the requirements of the new PDP. If you have any further questions, please let
me know.

With best regards,

Marika