ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 21 February 2012

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 21 February 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 06:18:16 -0800

Dear All,

The next IRTP C working group call will be held on Tuesday 28th February 2012
at 15:00 UTC

Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held on Tuesday, 21 February 2012 @ 1500 UTC on page:

-          To be uploaded soon -
on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#feb

The transcript will be posted on the same page.

The contents of the AC chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Attendees:
Mike O'Connor - CBUC
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Rob Villeneuve - RrSG
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Roy Dykes - RySG
Philip Corwin - CBUC
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
James Bladel -co-chair
Avri Doria - co-chair
Matt Serlin - RrSG
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Alain Berranger - NPOC
Bob Mountain - Registrar SG

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Glen de St Gery
Gisella Gruber

Apologies
Barbara Knight - RySG
Zahid Jamil - CBUC

IRTP C Members:
Erick Iriarte Ahon
Alain Berranger
Simonetta Batteiger
James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil Corwin
Paul Diaz
Roy Dykes
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Steele
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

** Please let me know if your name has been left off the list ** Mailing list
archives http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtp-b-jun09/

Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat
gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat Room:
  Marika Konings:IRTP Part C WG Meeting - 21 February 2012
  avri:Still on my prior call, will join as soon as i can.
  Marika Konings:Phil Corwin has joined the call
  Gisella Gruber-White:Rob Villeneuve has joined the call
  Gisella Gruber-White:Roy Dykes has joined the call
  Simonetta Batteiger:just got back 2am this morning, will check and respond
  Marika Konings:The GNSO Council has met with the ccNSO Council, but as far as
I know this is the first time a GNSO WG meets with the ccNSO
  Simonetta Batteiger:correct... ;-)
  Gisella Gruber-White:Avri has joined the call
  Bob Mountain:Mikey - I'm impressed with this program.
  Michele Neylon:it's free too !
  Marika Konings:And it is so helpful when drafting the report!!
  Mikey O'Connor:computer was overheating -- RPM speeds up the fan
  Bob Mountain:Sp intuitively there is "pain" there.
  Simonetta Batteiger:don't know how that could be prevented though...
  Michele Neylon:force some form of validation
  Michele Neylon:a bit like an FOA for a inter registrar transfer
  Michele Neylon:it doesn't need to be complicated
  Michele Neylon:what is a CVO?
  Michele Neylon:ignore me :)
  Michele Neylon:gee
  Michele Neylon:thanks
  Michele Neylon:so willing
  Michele Neylon:*sigh*
  Bob Mountain:He's IM'ing with another working group.....
  Bob Mountain:I think it's a dead horse
  Simonetta Batteiger:don't think we did
  Simonetta Batteiger:Michele: can you give a bit of a verbal overview?
  Simonetta Batteiger:I think that would be great for the rest of the group
  Bob Mountain:?
  Simonetta Batteiger:so one item is: needs to be something simple and that can
be done in an automated fashion
  Simonetta Batteiger:not as a paper based proces
  Bladel:@Simonetta:  Agree. Also more scalable.
  Simonetta Batteiger:*process...
  Simonetta Batteiger:Michele: do you have the policy pieces that govern these
processes for .eu/.ir/.uk?
  Simonetta Batteiger:might be interesting for our subteam to look at
  Michele Neylon:Simonetta - they're linked in the docs :)
  Simonetta Batteiger:ah, perfect! :-)
  Marika Konings:@Simonetta - the links are in the ccNSO background briefing
document.
  Michele Neylon:that one - exactly
  Marika Konings:I hope Chris can also send me the links to the .es process.
  Marika Konings:and if others are aware of other ccTLD processes, please feel
free to forward.
  Gisella Gruber-White:James - your line has the interference
  Bladel:?
  Gisella Gruber-White:intermittently
  Bladel:I'm in a silent room.
  Gisella Gruber-White:It is fine now - thanks
  Bladel:Also, no one here speaking French. :)
  Bob Mountain:C'est domage
  Simonetta Batteiger:was thinking the same...
  Bladel:Altho you may occasionally hear a dog bark...
  Philip Corwin:You can't escape us lawyers -- we're everywhere ;-)
  Michele Neylon::)
  Michele Neylon:woohoo
  Bladel:That's weird.
  Bladel:The Mayans were right.
  Matt Serlin:This is ICANN...we can never assume :)
  Matt Serlin:okay, that is THREE times!!!
  Bladel:And thanks Mikey for capturing this.
  Mikey O'Connor:chure!
  Bladel:Pelase feel free to pause so you can chime in if desired.
  Mikey O'Connor:it's going fine -- but i'll jump in when i need to.  thanks