ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

REMINDER: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Survey: The Story So Far....

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: REMINDER: Re: [gnso-irtpc] Survey: The Story So Far....
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:35:57 -0700

Reminder: Please complete the poll (see link below). So far only 7 members have
completed it.

Thanks,

Marika

From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:58:57 -0700
To: IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Survey: The Story So Far....

Team;

As discussed on today's call, we have reached a 'checkpoint' or 'crossroads' on
some of our work topics, and should confirm that we have general agreement on
the direction so far before committing the group to additional work.

Please take a look at this survey link (below) and answer a few brief questions
on where you think the group stands.  It shouldn't take more than 5-7 minutes
maximum.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22FCQTV9ZJG

Thanks--

J.