ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

Re: [gnso-irtpc] For your review - updated recommendations Charter Question A and B

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpc] For your review - updated recommendations Charter Question A and B
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 01:33:27 -0700

Dear All,

All these documents, including an updated version of the recommendation for
Charter Question C, as discussed on the mailing list yesterday, have now also
been posted on the wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/For+review. Please share your
edits / comments with the mailing list as soon as possible. I'm planning to
integrate the recommendations into the Initial Report tomorrow (Thursday) so
that you'll have a complete version for review.

With best regards,

Marika