ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 17 July 2012

  • To: IRTP C <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Mp3 / IRTP C PDP / 17 July 2012
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:23:19 -0700

Dear all,

The next IRTP C meeting is scheduled for the 24h July 2012.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) C
working group call held on Tuesday 17 July 2012 @ 1400 UTC on page:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-c-20120717-en.mp3

on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar#jul

The transcript will be posted on the same page.

The contents of the AC chat can be found at the bottom of this email.

Attendees:
Mike O'Connor - CBUC
James Bladel -co-chair
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Volker Greimann - RrSG
Roy Dykes - RySG

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Berry Cobb
Nathalie Peregrine

Apologies
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Paul Diaz - RrSg
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
Jonathan Tenenbaum - RrSG
Angie Graves - CBUC
Philip Corwin - CBUC
Matt Serlin - RrSG
Avri Doria - co-Chair
Barbara Knight - RrSG
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Rob Golding - RrSG

IRTP C Members:
Alain Berranger
Simonetta Batteiger
James M. Bladel
Chris Chaplow
Phil Corwin
Paul Diaz
Roy Dykes
Avri Doria
Hago Dafalla
Kevin Erdman
Rob Golding
Volker Greimann
Oliver Hope
Zahid Jamil
Bob Mountain
Michele Neylon
Mike O'Connor
Matt Serlin
Jonathan Tenenbaum
Barbara Knight
Rob Villeneuve
Jacob Williams

Archives: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpc/
Wiki Space: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoirtppdpwg/Home

Kind regards,
Nathalie Peregrine for

GNSO Secretariat
gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx>

AC Chat Room: 17 July 2012

Marika Konings:IRTP Part C WG Meeting - 16 July 2012

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Chris Chaplow is also on the line

  Roy Dykes -- RySG:I believe there are also apologies from Paul Diaz

  Marika Konings:Oops, I see that 24 July is in there twice

  Marika Konings:We can have two meetings on 24 July ;-)

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Apologies noted for Paul Diaz, thank you Roy!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Jonathan Tenenbaum also sends his apologies

  Chris Chaplow:Thanks