ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] Latest Version of IRTP-C Public Comment Review Tool

  • To: <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] Latest Version of IRTP-C Public Comment Review Tool
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:48:54 -0700

Team,

Attached is the latest draft of the Public Comment Review tool.  If you
think I may have neglected to capture WG responses and actions, please let
me know and I will update accordingly.

We will use this version at our next session scheduled for 7 August 2012.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx