ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

RE: [gnso-irtpc] Change of Registrant: Our practices

  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpc] Change of Registrant: Our practices
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 06:30:12 -0700

font-size:10pt;"><div>Thanks, Michele.&nbsp; I believe (altho I am not certain)
takeaway is that there is no "perfect" answer or method, and registrars are
implementing the method that most appropriately suites their processes and
blue; margin-left: 8px; padding-left: 8px; font-size:10pt; color:black;
font-family:verdana;">
-------- Original Message --------<br>