ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

RE: [gnso-irtpc] Consensus Call: Charter Question B (FOAs)

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Bob Mountain <bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpc] Consensus Call: Charter Question B (FOAs)
  • From: "Sedo :: Simonetta Batteiger" <simonetta@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:35:06 +0000

I thought it sounded as if this is only applying for specific transfers that
are defined somewhere else (and that there might be transfers this does not
apply to), so I thought it would be better to keep it more generic as the
intent of this is to apply to any transfer. But if the workgroup feels
otherwise, I have no issues with changing that back. I’m also not the native
speaker in the group, so this might just be me… ☺
Simonetta