ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] i've had a go at revising the report, based on the "use case" discussion

  • To: IRTPC Working Group <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] i've had a go at revising the report, based on the "use case" discussion
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:26:40 -0500

hi all,

i decided this might be a good time to switch from "pictures" back to "words"
to see how the stuff we've learned in the last several weeks might play out in
our final report.

so, while i still plan to redo the pictures, i thought i'd run through and
drive new language into the report to see what i learned.  i've attached the
result.  my changes start on page 21 and end on page 25, but i'm shipping the
whole report in hopes that it will make editing easier.  i don't think we've
really changed things a whole lot, but you be the judge.

i debated whether we should stick the use-case drawings into the Word document
or not -- i'd be happy to bash those in if you think it would be helpful.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com