ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpc]

[gnso-irtpc] For review - IRTP Part C Final Report

  • To: "gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpc] For review - IRTP Part C Final Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 02:38:49 -0700

Dear All,

As discussed during yesterday's meeting, please find attached an updated draft
of the Final Report. To facilitate review, I've accepted all the changes of the
previous version. The main changes in this version are:

 *   Updated recommendation, steps and notes for charter question A as
discussed during yesterday's meeting
 *   Highlighted the one remaining issue in relation to charter question A that
needs further discussion (whether or not an exception process should be
foreseen to allow a registrar to waive the change of registrant policy in case
of minor changes / corrections)
 *   Included the agreed upon language for the recommendation for Charter
Question B, including the edits proposed by Rob Golding (see email to the
mailing list earlier today)
 *   Updated consensus statements for each recommendation (subject to change)
 *   Moved language on change of registrant policy as a hybrid policy to the
deliberation part of section 5, instead of making it part of the recommendation
itself. In the recommendation for Charter Question A, an additional note has
been included to reflect the WG position on this issue.
 *   Added an additional recommendation, #4, to section 7 on the proposed IRTP
Part C Implementation Review Team
 *   Updated section 7 and the executive summary (subject to change pending
finalisation of report)

You are strongly encouraged to review this latest version of the report and
raise any substantive issues / comments with the mailing list prior to the next
meeting on 2 October.

Mikey, if you can send me the latest version of the flow charts in relation to
charter question A, I will include these as an annex to the report.

Thanks,

Marika