ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] First WG Meeting - IRTP Part D PDP

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] First WG Meeting - IRTP Part D PDP
  • From: Bob Mountain <bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:32:51 +0000

+1

--
Bob Mountain

Senior Vice President
Business Development & Account Services

E: mtn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bmountain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
P: +1 781.839.2871    F: +1 781.839.2801  C: +1 508-878-0469

Visit us at NameMedia.com <http://www.namemedia.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any documents attached to it may
contain confidential or proprietary information or content. The
transmission is intended solely for the information or use of the
individuals addressed, or copied, as intended recipients. If you are not a
named recipient, or you were otherwise sent this by mistake, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of
any action as a result of or in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please
delete it immediately and notify the sender by return e-mail. Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail.