ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] For your review: Action Items, Draft Template

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] For your review: Action Items, Draft Template
  • From: Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:19:52 -0800

Dear all,

Following our inaugural working group meeting yesterday, I have collected three
Action Items:

 *   Prepare Work Plan with initial intent to present final report at Buenos
Aires meeting
 *   Start preparing Stakeholder Group/Constituency input template
 *   Prepare survey on timing of F2F meeting in Beijing
(http://doodle.com/5hcgq9mg4sumgcm8)

These can also be found on the wiki
https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/25+February+2013

In addition, the powerpoint presentation has also been posted in case you would
like to review it in your own time. See
https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/Next+Meeting.

Together with Marika, we have put together a first draft for the SG/C input
template as well as an accompanying letter (attached). Both documents are based
on templates from other working groups. We hope that these might serve as a
starting point for next week's group discussion and of course, suggestions and
edits via the mailing list beforehand are very welcome.

This is the link the doodle for the scheduling of the F2F meeting in Beijing.
http://doodle.com/5hcgq9mg4sumgcm8
Please note that the times are in local Chinese Standard Time (UTC+8); also
please indicate whether you plan to attend in person by clicking the applicable
option under 'Friday'.

With best wishes,
Lars