ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] co-chairs for this Working Group

  • To: "'Lars HOFFMANN'" <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] co-chairs for this Working Group
  • From: "Chris Chaplow" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:12:43 +0100

James Bladel and Mikey O'Conner as co-chairs for this Working Group.

I support both candidates.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucia.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail:  <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  <http://www.andalucia.com/> www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Dear all,

Please find below the draft agenda for the next meeting of the IRTP Part D
Working Group.

In Monday's email I forgot to include one key Action Item, namely the
nomination of James Bladel and Mikey O'Conner as co-chairs for this Working
Group. If there are any other members that would like to step forward also,
please indicate this to the mailing list. Similarly, please show either your
support of objection to either candidate.

In addition, I would like to remind you about the Doodle poll that will help
fascinating the timing of a face-to-face meeting during the forthcoming
ICANN 46 Meeting in Beijing. http://doodle.com/5hcgq9mg4sumgcm8

Relevant items are also posted to the wiki
https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/Next+Meeting
<https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/25+February+2013>

Draft Agenda – IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting Monday 4 March 2013

1.      Roll Call / SOI Updates
2.      Confirmation of Chair and co-Chair
3.      Discussion of Work Plan
4.      Review of Draft Input Template for SO/AC Comments
5.      Timing and purpose of Beijing face-to-face meeting
6.      Next steps / confirm next meeting

Best wishes,

Lars