ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review

  • To: Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 07:32:48 -0600

hi Lars,

could we leverage your inside knowledge to get a link to the tentative schedule
of the Beijing meeting?  i realized that there are several meetings that
*might* be conflicts for me, but i don't know when they've been scheduled so i
can't really fill out the poll.  i know, the schedule is still moving.  but an
early-look would be helpful.

thanks,

mikey

On Mar 1, 2013, at 1:56 AM, Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Please find below the draft agenda for the next meeting of the IRTP Part D
> Working Group.
>
> In Monday's email I forgot to include one key Action Item, namely the
> nomination of James Bladel and Mikey O'Conner as co-chairs for this Working
> Group. If there are any other members that would like to step forward also,
> please indicate this to the mailing list. Similarly, please show either your
> support of objection to either candidate.
>
> In addition, I would like to remind you about the Doodle poll that will help
> fascinating the timing of a face-to-face meeting during the forthcoming ICANN
> 46 Meeting in Beijing. http://doodle.com/5hcgq9mg4sumgcm8
>
> Relevant items are also posted to the wiki
> https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/Next+Meeting
>

> Draft Agenda – IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting Monday 4 March 2013
>
> Roll Call / SOI Updates
> Confirmation of Chair and co-Chair
> Discussion of Work Plan
> Review of Draft Input Template for SO/AC Comments
> Timing and purpose of Beijing face-to-face meeting
> Next steps / confirm next meeting
>
> Best wishes,
> Lars

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP
(ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)