ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Draft Work Plan

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Draft Work Plan
  • From: Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 08:11:25 -0800

Dear all,

Together with the interim co-/chairs we have come up with a first draft of a
Work Plan for out Working Group. Milestones are marked in orange and Reflection
Points in yellow. Please feel free to edit/discuss as you see fit – though it
is of course part of Monday's agenda.

I would also like to encourage you again to participate in the doodle for the
F2F meeting in Beijing (even if you do not plan to travel there).
http://doodle.com/5hcgq9mg4sumgcm8

Have a good weekend, y'all
Lars