ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] For your review/input

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] For your review/input
  • From: Lars HOFFMANN <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:31:48 -0800

Dear all,

Following our working group meeting yesterday, I have collected four Action
Items

 *   Group members to review Stakeholder Group/Constituency input template and
letter to SO/ACs (attached) / Deadline: 11 March (both are attached)
 *   Encourage GNSO Council liaison volunteers / Deadline 11 March
 *   ICANN Staff to reach out to the ICANN Ombudsman and ICANN compliance to
gather relevant data / Deadline 11 March
 *   Complete the Beijing doodle (http://doodle.com/5hcgq9mg4sumgcm8) /
Deadline 5 March

All of these can also be found on the wiki
https://community.icann.org/display/ITPIPDWG/04+March+2013.

With best wishes,
Lars