ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 4 March 2013 at 16:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 4 March 2013 at 16:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:06:49 -0800

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group
teleconference will be on Monday 11 March 2013 at 16:00 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 4 March 2013 at 16:00 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130304-en.mp3

On page:  http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#mar

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel - RrSG
Kristine Dorrain - NAF
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Rob Golding - RrSG
Olivier Hope - RrSG
Barbara Knight - RySG
Bartlett Morgan - NCUC
Bob Mountain - RySG
Michele Neylon - RrSG
Mikey O'Connor - ISPCP
Holly Raiche - ALAC
Jill Titzer - RrSG

Apologies:
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Paul Diaz - RySG
Alan Greenberg - ALAC

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 4 March 2013:
Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting of 04 March 2013
Michele Neylon:hi - will try to dial in momentarily
Michele Neylon:that might have been me
Michele Neylon:Can I declare myself as being a Capitalist pig?
Mikey O'Connor:what happened to communist? new phase?
Michele Neylon:Mikey - did I declare myself as a red?
Michele Neylon:don't recall that
Mikey O'Connor:hm... maybe it was "troublemaker"
Mikey O'Connor:i'm for "done"
Mikey O'Connor:volker would be good
Mikey O'Connor:yup - has to be Council member
Mikey O'Connor:Alan would work
Marika Konings:I think Alan is a liaison and does not 'count' as a Council
member, but I will check the rules.
Mikey O'Connor:way to go Lars
Lars Hoffmann 2:yes. yellow = checkpoint; orange = milestones
Michele Neylon:Alan and Volker aren't on the call
Michele Neylon:so while I'm tempted to volunteer them they might want to stab me
Mikey O'Connor:how about "shaming" rather than "volunteering"?
Mikey O'Connor:i kinda like slack in a schedule. :-)
Michele Neylon:Mikey - I do that to them all the time
Jill Titzer:survey would allow for easier analysis
Michele Neylon:At least the registries indicate a level of support
Barbara Knight-RySG:I think that would definitely work.
Holly Raiche:To be clear, we would only be looking for any stats the Ombudsman
has for complaints received that are outside his jurisdiction
Bob Mountain:Stepped away
Lars Hoffmann 2:will do
Bob Mountain:He can tell us but then will need to kill us
Bob Mountain:James did we skip the Beijing meeting?
Bartlett Morgan:stepped away. Back
Holly Raiche:Alan is a liaison
Lars Hoffmann 2:thanks everybody