ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Re: TDRP stats

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Re: TDRP stats
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:56:54 -0700

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for the quick reply and useful information.
This means then that the total number of cases was 152 in the period between
October 2009 and March 2013.

Breaking down as follows:

.com = 142 (93.4%)
.net = 8 (5.3%)
.pro = 2 (1.3%)

Best wishes,
Lars

From:  <Knight>, Barbara Knight <BKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Friday, April 26, 2013 15:23 PM
To:  Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx"
<gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  RE: TDRP stats

Lars,
Thank you for sending along the spreadsheet. You are correct that the
Transfers disputed won and the Transfers disputed lost numbers are the same
because for each case, there is a ³winning² registrar and a ³losing
registrar².  Likewise, the number of Transfers disputed nodecision cases
should actually be divided by 2 as these numbers also would have two
registrars that were parties to the case and neither prevailed.  Hope this
helps to explain the numbers a bit.  Thank you.

Barbara Knight
Director of Registry Compliance
bknight@xxxxxxxxxxxx

m: 703-622-1071 t: 703-948-3343