ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 08:34:39 +1000

Thanks for this Lars.  I'm still having a bit of trouble with the mind map, but
can work out (I think) where Mikey is going.

I will, however, be an apology for this meeting.  the first meeting of the
Policy andImplementation WG is meeting just 4 hours later, and participating at
1.00am, and then again at 5.00am is a bit much.  One is fine but two is a bit
much.  Hopefully, there will not be further clashes.

Holly