ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 10 June 2013 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 10 June 2013 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:08:48 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group
teleconference will be held on Monday 17 June 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 10 June 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130610-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>jun

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel – RrSG
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Avri Doria – NCSG
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Kevin Erdman – IPC
Rob Golding - RrSG
Angie Graves – CBUC
Alan Greenberg – ALAC
Volker Greimann – RrSG
Barbara Knight - RySG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Jill Titzer – RrSG
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Bartlett Morgan – NCUC
Paul Diaz - RySG
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Michele Neylon - RrSG

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 10 June 2013:
  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the meeting of IRTP Part D  PDP Working Group,
Monday 10 June 2013
  Alan Greenberg:Waiting to get on...
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):not able to dial in for a bit
  Bladel:Ok, thx.
  Julia Charvolen:Kristine Dorrain joined the call
  Julia Charvolen:Chris Chaplow joined the call
  Kristine Dorrain:I think it's not being aggregated anywhere... (at least the
second level disputes aren't)
  Kristine Dorrain:Correct, James.  We have no reporting requirements.
  Mike O'Connor:Let's just capture for now.
  Bob Mountain:Sorry
  Mike O'Connor:Alan -- we call that "guy behavior" around our household
  Mike O'Connor:speaking without knowledge.  nicely done
  Bob Mountain:Doesn't Mikey play a lawyer on television?
  Alan Greenberg:Thanks Mikey (he says dripping in sarcasm).
  Mike O'Connor:happy to help (similar sarcasm level)
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):in the UK if you buy something thats stolen
you've lost your money
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):happens frequently with cars with outstanding
finance (as they're classified as stolen)
  Bladel:Exactly. HOw do you know?  Who can see these transfers?  The registry?
  Bob Mountain:Fair point
  Bob Mountain:Next Monday is HostingCon so perhaps others are out as well.  I
am away.