ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 12 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 12 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:39:29 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting is
scheduled for next Monday 19  August 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 12  August 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130812-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>aug

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel – RrSG
Paul Diaz – RySG
Kristine Dorrain - NAF
Kevin Erdman – IPC
Rob Golding - RrSG
Angie Graves - CSG
Barbara Knight – RySG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Simonetta Batteiger - RrSG
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Bob Mountain – RySG
Volker Greimann - RrSG

ICANN staff:
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 12 August 2013:
 Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group on Monday 12 August 2013
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):hi, will dial in, in a mo
  Julia Charvolen:Sure, thank you
  Simonetta Batteiger:is it just me, or is audio really low volume?
  Bladel:Dialing in....
  Julia Charvolen:Sound is not low, let me see if something can be done with
the operator
  Simonetta Batteiger:it was a little better now...
  Julia Charvolen:@ Simonetta - Is sound better now?
  Simonetta Batteiger:yes
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):I completed the poll :)
  Kristine Dorrain:Sorry for the delay.  I"m here, with no mic yet...I may try
the audio bridge.
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you Kristine, please let me know if I can help
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):How much more detail do we think woudl be useful
in the TDRP reports ? If they're by registrar and say how many started and how
many resolved (and therefore how many outstanding) , what else is needed ?
  Lars Hoffmann:https://www.adndrc.org/tdrp/tdrphk_decisions.html
  Kristine Dorrain:It's pretty easy for NAF to publish TDRP decisions.  I
missed the last meeting...are you looking for some sort of integration between
Registry TDRP decisions and, for instance, TDRP Provider Appeals?
  Kristine Dorrain:That was us...we don't publish because we aren't directed to.
  Kristine Dorrain:There is no underlying reason why not to, other than we were
awaiting the affirmative direction to do so.
  Kristine Dorrain:Sorry for not raising my hand, I'm trying to get my mic to
work...if you want me to call in on the phone, I can.
  Paul Diaz (Public Interest Registry):Thanks, Mikey.  Based on the provided
link, it's clear that the data is pretty straight-forward.  Including PDFs with
the actual decisionmaking gets at the "content" concern I had, i.e. if people
want to drill down they can, but the statistics can remain clean
  Julia Charvolen:Kevin Erdman joined the meeting
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):26th I'mon holiday, so wont be able to make the
call, although will probably have laptop with me to access the adobe