ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 19 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 19 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:25:54 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting is
scheduled for next Monday 26  August 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 19  August 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130819-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>aug

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel – RrSG
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Paul Diaz – RySG
Avri Doria - NCSG
Kristine Dorrain - NAF
Rob Golding - RrSG
Angie Graves – CSG
Volker Greimann - RrSG
Barbara Knight – RySG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Bartlett Morgan - NCUC
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Holly Raiche – ALAC

ICANN staff:
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 19 August 2013:
Julia Charvolen:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP Working Group, Monday 19 August
2013
  Mike O'Connor:hmmm.  i'm having trouble sending audio.  i can hear fine.
hang on.
  Julia Charvolen:sure
  Mike O'Connor:ah.  i have a theory.  have to drop off and reeenter though...
  Julia Charvolen:Angie Graves joined the phone line
  Bladel:Joining now.
  Volker Greimann:present!
  Bob Mountain:Sorry to be late
  Bartlett Morgan:Hello Again
  Bladel:Welcome back, Volker!
  Avri Doria:Can't hear will leave and come back.
  Julia Charvolen:Can you hear now Avri?
  Julia Charvolen:Rob Golding joined the meeting
  Bob Mountain:Kristine your volume is coming though very loud
  Kristine Dorrain:thanks Bob.  This VoIP is new to me.  I've reduced the
volume, hopefully that reduces the volume to my mic too.
  Kristine Dorrain:I'm not disagreeing about court, Volker.  I think there is a
point in which it gets too complex for a simple dispute resolution policy.  I
wonder if jurisdiction has been dealt with, when there are "multiple hops"...
  Kristine Dorrain:the benefit of a dispute resolution policy is that some of
those jurisdictional issues get dealt with...
  Volker Greimann:I am not saying we should gert rid of the TDRP
  Bartlett Morgan:sorry, I got cut off just now
  Kristine Dorrain:agree with Barbara...there is currently a six month statute
of limitations...I wouldn't want to extend it any longer, but perhaps
  Kristine Dorrain:agree with Barbara...there is currently a six month statute
of limitations...I wouldn't want to extend it any longer, but perhaps I didn't
catch the reason for extending it
  Mike O'Connor:ah.  good point
  Mike O'Connor:i'm not keen on opening TDRP directly to registrants
  Mike O'Connor:too much room for abuse
  Kristine Dorrain:What sorts of abuse do you see, Mikey?  I'd love to explore
this...
  Kristine Dorrain:PErhaps next call?
  Kristine Dorrain:thanks all
  Julia Charvolen:I will stop recording for you
  Bob Mountain:Thanks James / mikey