ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP D WG - Monday 16 December 2013

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP D WG - Monday 16 December 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:10:34 -0800

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held on Monday 06 January 2014.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 16 December 2013 at 16:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20131216-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>dec

Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel - RrSG
Avri Doria – NCSG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Graeme Bunton - RrSG
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Barbara Knight – RySG
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Chris Chaplow – CBUC
Bartlett Morgan – NCUC
Chris Chaplow – CBUC
Holly Raiche - ALAC

Apologies:
Paul Diaz – RySG
Bob Mountain - RrSG

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Lars Hoffmann
Caitlin Tubergen
Carlos Alvarez
Maguy Serad
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 16 December 2013:
  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP Working Group on Monday 16
December 2013
  Carlos Alvarez:Not yet, I'm coming in in about a minute and a half
  Barbara Knight - RySG:Hi Mikey,  I just joined.  Sorry that I am running a
bit late today
  Julia Charvolen:Maguy Serad joined the phone bridge
  Julia Charvolen:Chris Chaplow joined the phone bridge
  Julia Charvolen:Bartlett Morgan joined the Adobe Connect
  Bartlett Morgan:hello all
  Julia Charvolen:Marika joined the phone bridge
  Chris Chaplow:Company and employee - interesting area
  Bladel:What is the role in discreprencies/disputes between different fields
(e.g. Registrant Name vs. Registrant Organization) in the REgistrant contact of
the WHOIS record?
  Bladel:Some large registrars interpret that, in any dispute, the Registrant
Organization field will prevail.
  Bladel:Is this left to the discretion of the Registrar?  Is this practice
standard?  Should it be?
  Graeme Bunton:I'm in Holly's turf until the 13th of January
  Barbara Knight - RySG:I will not be available until 6 January.
  Kristine Dorrain:I never go anywhere.  :)
  Holly Raiche:Welcome Graeme to Oz
  Holly Raiche:Happy with that - the 6th is fine
  Graeme Bunton:I'll still be on vaycay.
  Holly Raiche:Happy holidays to all
  Barbara Knight - RySG:Thanks All!!!  Happy Holidays!!!!
  Kristine Dorrain:Happy Holidays!
  Bartlett Morgan:by all