ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Initial Report Update

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Initial Report Update
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 06:25:41 +1100

Hi Lars

I think we went further on the registrants' issue.  Apart from an improved
ICANN website with full information, we suggested that registrants should be
able to go to compliance to have them insist the relevant registrar take action
on behalf of the registrant when an ICANN policy/requirement has not been
complied with - and this possibility of action by compliance be included in the
FAQ/website

Thanks

Holly