ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Initial Report Update

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Initial Report Update
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 07:42:19 -0800

Dear all,
Please find attached an updated version of the Initial Report.
I have accepted all changes made by Mikey in last week's draft since there were
no objections to them on the call. I have then focused the edits on  changes to
WG Observations and Recommendations – based on the outcome of Monday's call. I
have not yet combined the sections of Issue Description and WG Observations
that was suggested by the Group but it is on the list for the next update.
Best wishes,
Lars