ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Assessing Consensus Level: Please respond by Friday 21 February 2014!

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Assessing Consensus Level: Please respond by Friday 21 February 2014!
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:44:55 -0800

Dear all,

We are nearing the final draft of the Initial Report and have entered that part
of the working group process where we would like to assess the level of
consensus around the recommendations that the working group is proposing.
Following yesterday's discussion on our call,  please use this survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F8GG3BY

It contains the Charter questions and recommendation as they stand. You will
have the opportunity to indicate your support, opposition or provide edits.

The deadline for responding to the survey is Friday, 21 February 2014 23:59:59
UTC
Minor changes to the Initial Report will be welcome until Friday 28 February
2014 23:59:59 UTC.

In addition, the full Initial Report is attached to this email, as both a
redline and a clean copy.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact either the
co-Chairs, Mikey and James, or policy staff.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars