ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 24 February 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 24 February 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:15:34 -0800

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held on Monday 3 March 2014.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 24 February 2014 at 16:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140224-en.mp3

On page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#feb

Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP

Barbara Knight – RySG

Kristina Dorrain – NAF

Volker Greimann – RrSG

James Bladel - RrSG

Chris Chaplow – CBUC

Holly Raiche - ALAC

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

Kevin Erdman – IPC

Angie Graves – BC

Avri Doria - NCSG

ICANN staff:

Marika Konings

Amy Bivins

Lars Hoffmann

Berry Cobb

Nathalie Peregrine

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 24 February 2014:

We apologize for the absence of the content of the AC chat content for this
week's call, it was unfortunately deleted and the Adobe Connect system does not
keep archives of the chat pod.

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.