ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] Summary and Updated Review Tool

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] Summary and Updated Review Tool
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 13:19:10 +0000

Thanks, Lars.

And just to reiterate:  This last comment is long & fairly detailed.  Please
read through it at least once prior to our meeting on Monday.

Thanks!

J.

From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:22
To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>"
<gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Summary and Updated Review Tool

Dear all,

Following Monday's call, please find attached the updated public comment review
tool as well as a one-page summary of comment 28 by Arthur Zonnenberg and the
related comment by ICANN Compliance. Those text passages that I paraphrased are
marked as such.

I would like to encourage you to have a read through them in preparation for
Monday's call, sparing James (or me) the need to read through them on the call
:)

Many thanks and very best wishes,
Lars