ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Feedback wanted: next week's agenda

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Feedback wanted: next week's agenda
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 07:06:35 -0700

Dear all,

After consulting with James, I would like to gather some feedback on next
Monday¹s agenda. Once we have finished reviewing comment 28 and 29 (see my
previous email) - should we take a look at the list of IRTP definitions
(sent out last week)? Or should we re-scan the public comment review tool
and the various to-do items that have resulted from the first comb-through?

Your thoughts are much appreciated!
Very best,
Lars