ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] REMINDER: PLEASE RSVP Monthly GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Session

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] REMINDER: PLEASE RSVP Monthly GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Session
  • From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 01:54:00 -0700

Reminder: Monthly GNSO WG Newcomer Open House Session

These ongoing monthly sessions are for new GNSO WG participants to come
together and discuss any questions they may have about GNSO Working Groups,
procedures and/or processes. We know there is a lot of information to digest
when you join a GNSO Working Group and these monthly meetings are an
opportunity for newcomers and more experienced participants to meet in an
informal setting without the pressure of "real work" that needs be done.

The agenda is flexible.  The presenters will be ready with a standard set of
materials if people would like to discuss them.  Feel free to submit
questions, either in advance or at the beginning of the meeting, if there is
a topic that you would like to explore in more depth .  Providing useful
answers to a wide range of questions is part of the reason why these
meetings are

Thursday 5 June at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 3 July at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 7 August at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 4 September at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 2 October at 12.00 UTC
Thursday 6 November at 20.00 UTC
Thursday 4 December at 12.00 UTC

To convert to your local time zone, please see
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html>
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html.

If you are interested to join the next meeting on 5 June or any of the
future meetings, please let the GNSO Secretariat know (
<mailto:gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx> gnso-secs@xxxxxxxxx) and we will send you the
call details. If there are any specific questions you already have, or any
overviews or introductions you think would be helpful (e.g. GNSO Policy
Development Process or GNSO Working Group guidelines), please let us know in
advance and we will prepare materials accordingly. Feel free to share this
invitation with others that you think may be interested.

We look forward to welcoming you at the next meeting!

Nathalie Peregrine

GNSO Secretariat