ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 02 June 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 02 June 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:10:05 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held on Monday 09th June 2014.

 Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 02 June 2014 at 15:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140602-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140602-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Barbara Knight – RySG

James Bladel - RrSG

Kristine Dorrian – National Arbitration Forum

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Angie Graves – BC

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

Holly Raiche – ALAC

Avri Doria – NCSG

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Lars Hoffmann

Berry Cobb

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg> https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 02 June 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP WG, Monday 2 June 2014

  Graeme Bunton:G'mornin

  Graeme Bunton:I did actually update my SOI, but only my job title

  Barbara Knight:Congrats!

  Berry Cobb:What happened to Losing Registrar?

  Berry Cobb:https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfers-2012-02-25-en

  Berry Cobb:I think it is in within our remit to fix it right.  :-)

  Graeme Bunton:seems sensible to me

  Berry Cobb:and when the process is all complete, a Losing or Gaining
Registrar becomes the Registrar of Record.

  Bladel:1.16 "Registered Name Holder" means the holder of a Registered Name.

  Berry Cobb:ERRP - Rt at Expiration" -
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/errp-2013-02-28-en

  Barbara Knight:We should probably also refer to it as a Consensus Policy

  Barbara Knight:I may have missed it

  Terri Agnew:Angie Graves has joined

  Angie Graves:VERY late...sincere apologies

  Barbara Knight:I agree that we should be generic as James described as it
could be hte gaining or the losng registrar