ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 09 June 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 09 June 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 13:41:10 -0700

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held on Monday 16 June 2014.

 Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 09 June 2014 at 15:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140609-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140609-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#june

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Barbara Knight – RySG

James Bladel - RrSG

Kristine Dorrian – National Arbitration Forum

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Angie Graves – BC

Holly Raiche – ALAC

Bob Mountain – RrSG

Rob Golding - RrSG

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Lars Hoffmann

Berry Cobb

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg> https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 09June 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP WG, Monday 9 June 2014

  Bladel:Waiting for the operator.

  Terri Agnew:Angie Graves has joined audio

  Terri Agnew:Rob Golding has joined

  Kristine Dorrain:This is never been a point of non-clarity in the past.

  Terri Agnew:Angie Graves has disconnected from audio

  Berry Cobb:The inventory will of course become some sort of acronym.  :-)

  Barbara Knight:Good point Christine.

  Barbara Knight:Kristine (sorry about that)

  Bladel::)

  Lars Hoffmann:How about: The registrar who is th Registrar of record at the
time a  request for transfer of domain is submitted.

  Kristine Dorrain:That still doesn't handle what happens if he domains has
been stolen already

  Kristine Dorrain:I much prefer "Complainant."

  Kristine Dorrain:I think I agree, I'm processing....

  Terri Agnew:Angie has rejoined audio

  Kristine Dorrain:IMO: I vote this term is WAY too defined for the purposes of
this policy.  Registrants aren't even involved...

  Barbara Knight:Another good point Kristine.

  Kristine Dorrain:<applause for James>

  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):and rob :)

  Barbara Knight:Inter Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP): The ICANN Consensus
Policy governing on the tTransfer of sSponsorship of rRegistrations between
rRegistrars which is in force as part ofas referenced in the Registry-Registrar
Agreement executed between a Registrar and the Registry, as well as the
Registrar Accreditation Agreement which is executed between ICANN and all
ICANN- accredited registrars.

  Barbara Knight:The language didn't come out as intended as it didn't take the
redlines well.

  Barbara Knight:I will forward to the list.

  Lars Hoffmann:Will do.

  Bob Mountain:I'm at HostingCon next week and prob unavailable.

  Kristine Dorrain:Thank you!

  Graeme Bunton:thx james