ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <Lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtpd] For your review
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:58:40 +1000

Hi Lars

Just a few comments:

Right now, the way the documents work, you have to put your cursor over a word
to see how it is defined.  What we are doing is different - and from my
perspective, more helpful. But if we are going on with definitions (my
preference), then TDRP needs a definition - at least Transfer Dispute
Resolution Process, with a link to the policy. Same with ITRP.

On Dispute Resolution provider, why not shorten the definition to simply ‘…
neither  associated  or affiliated with either the Respondent or Complainant.

Administrative Contact either needs a definition = or not to be capitalised

I’m not sure why the use of the term claimant is being proposed - since within
the definition, the term complainant is used.  Why not stick with just
complainant

Holly