ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 25 August 2014

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Attendance MP3 IRTP D meeting - Monday 25 August 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 22:37:31 +0000

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting
will be held next week on 08 September 2014.

 Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on
Monday 25 August 2014 at 15:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140825-en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20140825-en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#aug>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#aug

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Barbara Knight – RySG

Graeme Bunton – RrSG

Volker Greimann – RrSG

Arthur Zonnenberg – RrSG

Kristine Dorrian – National Arbitration Forum

Avri Doria – NCSG

James Bladel – RrSG

Alan Greenberg – ALAC

Angie Graves- BC

Kevin Erdman- IPC

Bob Mountain - RrSG

Bartlett Morgan-NCUC

Apologies:

Paul Diaz – RySG

Holly Raiche – ALAC

ICANN staff:

Amy Bivins

Marika Konings

Lars Hoffmann

Berry Cobb

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:

 <http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/>
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:

 <https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg> https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 25 August 2014:

  Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D Working Group Meeting - 25 August
2014

  Terri Agnew:Hello Volker

  Volker Greimann:hi terry

  Angie Graves:Morning James

  Terri Agnew:Arthur Zonnenberg has joined audio

  Terri Agnew:Bob Mountain has joined

  Terri Agnew:Bartlett Morgan has joined

  Bartlett Morgan:hello all

  Bladel:Lars, I hope this is making sense! :)

  Berry Cobb:I think this "such a review...." section was added prior to
Arthur's comments, his comment additions or only listed on the side.

  Marika Konings:One question I have is what is meant with 'through the GNSO'
in the second sentence of the recommendation.

  Marika Konings:does that mean with participation of the GNSO, following
approval?

  Marika Konings:or something else? Might be good to be specific on what is
meant here.

  Terri Agnew:Bob, we are unable to hear you

  Bob Mountain:Can you hear me now?

  Bob Mountain:RATS

  Graeme Bunton:Holiday up here too

  Bob Mountain:Molson Day nortth of the border?

  Avri Doria:pre igf meetings for me.

  Graeme Bunton:another meeting, gotta drop, thanks all

  Avri Doria:thanks bye