ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtpd]

[gnso-irtpd] Updated Report

  • To: "gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-irtpd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Updated Report
  • From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:36:41 +0000

Dear all,

Apologies for the late distribution of this update but thanks to the slight
delay I was able to include comments from ICANN's GDD Team that might be
useful to the Group¹s discussion.

It would be great if you found some time to go through the Report ­
especially the recommendations and observations in Section 4 and also
consider the newly supplied comments from the GDD Team.

Main edits from the last version are related to Charter Question F and the
additional recommendations 18 and 19. These can be found on pages 26, 27,
28, 29 and 30 ­ including the new Recommendation #19.

Please also note the comments from ICANN¹s GDD Team on:
* page 14
* Page 16
* Page 18
* Page 22
* Page 24 (two comments)
* Page 26
* Page 28 (two comments)
* Page 30
* Page 42
Finally, please note that for ease of reading I have started the latest
changes from a clean copy, meaning that only the edits from the last version
are red-lined.

Many thanks and have a good weekend and those lucky enough to have Monday
off ­ have a great Labour Day, too!

Best,
Lars