ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Proposed agenda for first meeting

  • To: "gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Proposed agenda for first meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 01:51:15 -0800

Dear All,

Thank you again for joining the Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP
Proceedings Drafting Team. I've taken the liberty to put together a proposed
agenda for the first meeting, based on the requirements outlined in the GNSO
Working Group Guidelines:

Proposed Agenda – Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings Drafting
Team on 24 January at 19.30 UTC

 1.  Roll Call / Statements of Interest
 2.  Introductions – members of the DT are invited to share information
regarding interests, backgrounds, skills, experience especially as related to
the DT task
 3.  Principles of transparency and openness
 4.  Election of DT Leaders – Normally a Chair will be selected at the first
meeting of the DT. A DT may elect to have co-chars, vice-chairs.
 5.  Items for review: DT task (see
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsolockdomainnamedt/3.+DT+Task), Section 6
(Charter Guidelines) of the GNSO WG Guidelines, Charter Template, Overview of
Information on locking of a domain name subject to UDRP Proceedings (see
attached or
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsolockdomainnamedt/Next+Meeting)
 6.  Development of work plan to develop the charter
 7.  Confirmation of next meeting / next steps

As the election of a DT Chair is expected to take place during the first
meeting, volunteers are encouraged to express their interest ahead of the
meeting.

We'll be using Adobe Connect to facilitate the meeting. For those of you using
Adobe Connect for the first time, please find a short introduction video here:
https://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/_a227210/participatemeeting/.

If you have any comments or questions, please let me know.

With best regards,

Marika