ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Charter Drafting Team: Revised Charter/Next Steps

  • To: "gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Charter Drafting Team: Revised Charter/Next Steps
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:50:34 -0800

Dear Drafting Team members,

Attached is the latest draft of the charter based on today’s call.  Our next
step is for Drafting Team members to amend to the Charter (please use tracked
changes/redline in the attached document) or to send changes to me and I will
be happy to include them.

Our next call is scheduled for two weeks on Tuesday 21 February 2012 at 1930
UTC, 11:30 PST, 14:30 EST, 19:30 London, 20:30 CET, 03:30 Hong Kong.  A
reminder with the teleconference details will be sent prior to the call.  The
meeting details and documents for review, including the latest draft charter,
are on the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsolockdomainnamedt/Next+Meeting.

Our goal is to submit the Draft Charter to the GNSO Council to consider at its
meeting on Wednesday, 14 March in Costa Rica.   The deadline to submit items
for Council consideration at that meeting and any associated motions is 06
March 2012.  However, if we can send something earlier it will give the Council
more time to consider the document, which could be helpful.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedland
Policy Director