ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Adobe Connect Room chat transcript. 7 February 2012

  • To: "gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-lockdomainname-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Adobe Connect Room chat transcript. 7 February 2012
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:36:22 -0800

Marika Konings: Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings Drafting
Team Meeting - 7 February 2012

Julie Hedlund: Hi Laurie  We'll start in 15 minutes or so

Laurie Anderson: Ok, thanks! I just wanted to be sure I could get in. :)

Glen de Saint Gery: hello Julie and Laurie,  we are dialing out to Wilson
Abigaba

Julie Hedlund: Thank you Glen!

Laurie Anderson: Hi Glen!

Michele Neylon: just dialing in

Ken Stubbs: hello all

Julie Hedlund: We'll start shortly.  Konstantinos is dialing back in.

Michele Neylon: /me taps foot

Michele Neylon: on hold still

Konstantinos Komaitis: hello all - i am dialing back in

Michele Neylon: yay

Ken Stubbs: on hold still

Julie Hedlund: We are just getting the recording started Ken.  I hope you'll be
in soon

Joy Liddicoat: No good deed goes unpunished Michele and KK

Paul Diaz: you've captured it well, Michele

Julie Hedlund: Randy does this look like the right one?

Julie Hedlund: I just uploaded what Glen sent to me

Michele Neylon: cool

Michele Neylon: http://www.icann.org/en/transfers/policy-en.htm

Joy Liddicoat: This is an important point Michele, thank you

Joy Liddicoat: and on what grounds

Joy Liddicoat: Yes

Joy Liddicoat: I also think it is already within the scope

Konstantinos Komaitis: can i suggest LIsa you send the language? i think that
it will be easier then to make this determination.

Lisa Garono: thanks, I will

Konstantinos Komaitis: thanks Lisa

Joy Liddicoat: thanks Julie

Joy Liddicoat: Registrar input is really important

Joy Liddicoat: i am happy to consider this as other priorities allow

Joy Liddicoat: thanks Michele and staff

Konstantinos Komaitis: thank you all

Julie Hedlund: Thank you everyone  I will send out a revised document

Laurie Anderson: Thank you!

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>