ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Agenda for 02 August 2012

  • To: <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Agenda for 02 August 2012
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:04:26 -0700

Team,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the 2 Aug 2012, 14:00 UTC UDRP
Domain Name Lock WG meeting.

With best regards,

Proposed Agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock Working Group - 02 August 2012

1.     Roll Call / SOI

2.     Continue review of survey responses and discuss possible conclusions
to be derived from the study

a.     Zoomerang Final PDFs and Summary Findings Work Products (sent
previously)

b.    UDRP Domain Name Lock Survey - Follow up questions (if submitted)

c.     Attached spreadsheets (see below)

3.     Discuss next steps on charter requirements

4.     Next steps / confirm next meeting for 16 August 2012

One comment has been submitted to the Public Comment Forum:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/udrp-locking/

The window closes September 5th 2012.

Attached Spreadsheets:

I attempted to dump the survey results into a spreadsheet divided by
Registrar Responses and UDRP Provider Responses.  Given only four responses
from the UDRP providers, I doubt much value is gained because the trends can
be seen pretty easily in the PDFs.  However, in the Registrar responses,
perhaps a few comparison trends can be found.

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@berrycobb