ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] RE: Proposed Agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG
  • From: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:21:26 +0000

All:

I volunteered to write up the proposed definition of lock as a starting point.
My first shot at it is attached.  Feel free to unleash your slings and arrows.
:)  I did include the definition that another group came up with for the URS
lock and tossed in some things that I was pondering as I drafted.

Talk to you tomorrow (at least it will be tomorrow for me!)

Kristine

Kristine Fordahl Dorrain

Director of Internet and IP Services

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)

Direct  952. 516. 6456

6465 Wayzata Blvd.

Mobile  952. 836. 8613

Suite 470

Email  kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Minneapolis, MN  55426

http://domains.adrforum.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and attachments.