ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG

  • To: Kristine Dorrain <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG
  • From: Luc SEUFER <lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:06:36 +0000

Hello Kristine,

Just a minor change to the proposed wording to avoid any confusion regarding
the fact that the Registrar may not be the name server provider and as such may
not guarantee that the name will continue to resolve, but only that the name
servers registered for the domain name will not be modified by the registrar
(and not the other way around).

"Unless otherwise seth forth in the UDRP Policy and/or UDRP Rules, the
registrar shall restrict all changes to the registration data, including the
data displayed in the publicly available Whois database, and including transfer
and deletion of the domain names, as well as the name servers on which the name
is hosted."

Best Wishes,

Luc
______________________
Luc Seufer

Chief Legal Officer
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  27 220 166
Mobile : +352 691 600 417
Fax.:   +352 20 300 166
Mailto:lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

www.datacenter.eu<http://www.datacenter.eu/>   |
www.eurodns.com<http://www.eurodns.com/>   |
www.voipgate.com<http://www.voipgate.com/> |
www.luxcloud.com<http://www.luxcloud.com/>

On 29 août 2012, at 23:38, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight