ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - Updated straw man proposal & public comment review tool

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] For your review - Updated straw man proposal & public comment review tool
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 02:09:24 -0800

Dear All,

Following yesterday's meeting, please find attached the following documents
for your review:
1. Completed public comment review tool ­ please note that I made a small
correction to the response for comment #81 to reflect the clarification
received during the call yesterday on what happens in case of a suspension.
Please submit any comments / edits at the latest by 11 December.
2. Updated straw man proposal ­ I've tried to capture the items discussed
during the meeting yesterday and as a result please note that I have made
significant changes to the straw man proposal and have started to write it
in the form of draft recommendations. Highlighted in yellow are some
outstanding items that we have not addressed yet, in addition to defining
'lock' (although I have tried to avoid that term by focusing on preventing
changes of registrar / registrant). If I've missed anything, or you have any
other comments / edits / questions, please feel free to share these with the
mailing list ahead of next week's meeting. For your convenience, I've also
attached a clean version.
For those that have not been able to participate in the last couple of
meetings, please have a look at the straw man proposal and draft
recommendations. As we are starting to get to a point where there seems to
be support from those that have attended the last couple of meetings for
some/most of these recommendations, please share your views with the mailing
list if you do not agree with the direction of the recommendations.

With best regards,

Marika