ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

[gnso-lockpdp-wg] Text for Draft Recommendation #6

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Text for Draft Recommendation #6
  • From: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:00:17 +0000

I forgot we were meeting today and thought I had another day to work on this.

Here is my first suggestion.

Draft Recommendation #6:

If the complaint should remain non-compliant, or fees unpaid, after the period
for the administrative deficiency check per UDRP Para 4 has passed, or if the
complainant should voluntarily withdraw during that period, the UDRP Provider
informs the Registrar that the proceeding is withdrawn. The Registrar shall,
within one business day of the transmission of the notice of withdrawal,
release the lock.*

*Noting that we still need to define "lock."

Kristine F. Dorrain, Esq.
Director of Internet and IP Services

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)
P.O. Box 50191
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Phone  952.516.6456
Fax  866.342.0657
Email  kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx
domains.adrforum.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and attachments