ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting

  • To: "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Proposed agenda - UDRP Domain Name Lock WG Meeting
  • From: Luc SEUFER <lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:48:57 +0000

Ladies, Gentlemen, Lawyers,

First of all I would like to wish you all the best to you and your loved one(s)
for this new year.

Attached to this email you will find our comments on the straw man proposal.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Best Wishes,

Luc
______________________
Luc Seufer

Chief Legal Officer
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  27 220 166
Mobile : +352 691 600 417
Fax.:   +352 20 300 166
Mailto:lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

www.dclgroup.eu<http://www.datacenter.eu/>  |
www.datacenter.eu<http://www.datacenter.eu/>   |
www.eurodns.com<http://www.eurodns.com/>   |
www.voipgate.com<http://www.voipgate.com/> |
www.luxcloud.com<http://www.luxcloud.com/>

On 9 Jan 2013, at 12:11 , Marika Konings