ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Differentiating between lockings in case of own and third party privacyservices

  • To: "'Luc SEUFER'" <lseufer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Volker Greimann <volker@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-lockpdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Differentiating between lockings in case of own and third party privacyservices
  • From: "Dorrain, Kristine" <kdorrain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:07:50 +0000

My thoughts on this are that this puts the Provider in violation of the UDRP.
We have to have the administrative review done in 3 calendar days from the date
the complaint is filed.  If we are still still waiting for data from the
Registrar after 3 business days, we will not be able to meet our
responsibilities.

Kristine