ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockpdp-wg]

Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Cancelling today's UDRP Domain Name Lock WG meeting

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockpdp-wg] Cancelling today's UDRP Domain Name Lock WG meeting
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:30:01 +0000

Echoing Marika

Please review and submit your thoughts

Regards

Michele

Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight
http://Blacknight.tel

Via iPhone so excuse typos and brevity

On 23 May 2013, at 10:26, "Marika Konings"
<marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

All, apologies for the late notice, but as neither Alan or Michele are
available to chair today's meeting we've decided to cancel it. However, as we
are on a tight timeline to deliver our final report, we would like to encourage
you to use the hour, or part of it that was blocked in your calendar for this
meeting, to review the proposals below and share your feedback with the mailing
list so that we can hopefully come to closure on this topic during the next
meeting (Thursday 30 May at 14.00 UTC).

Thanks,

Marika