ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt]

FW: [gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt] Open Council Meeting Drafting Team

  • To: "gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt] Open Council Meeting Drafting Team
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:07:36 -0700

Forwarded From: Adrian Kinderis  -

Here is a few quick bulletpointed points;

-          The meeting should not be a formal Council meeting

o   No motions

o   It should not be transcribed

-          The meeting could be more an update of the work that has been/ is
currently being completed since the last “public meeting”

-          Comments from the floor should be solicited continually through the
meeting

-          WG’s should be encouraged to present their current issues/ progress

o   They could solicit Council/ public input to any obstacles etc

-          Future motions could be discussed

o   This is where the good debate happens

-          A summary of the weekend sessions could be provided

-          Perhaps each stakeholder group could perform a short summary of who
they are and what their current concerns are

Does that help start with the thoughts.

Not particularly sexy... but that will come in the way we go about performing
the above (interpretive dance?)

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.ausregistry.com<http://www.ausregistryinternational.com/>

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/ausregistryint<http://www.twitter.com/ausregistryint>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.