ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt]

RE: [gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt] Open Council Meeting Drafting Team

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt] Open Council Meeting Drafting Team
  • From: Adrian Kinderis <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 05:57:35 +1000

Just on this, I thought the Council meetings at ICANN we "in addition to" our
usual meetings.

If not, why are we having teleconferences one week out of the meetings?

You could just be clever about your scheduling and ensure that a teleconference
was held shortly after the meeting - if you didn't want to make it a formal
meeting of course

Adrian Kinderis
Chief Executive Officer
AusRegistry International Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistry.com

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ausregistryint

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.