ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt]

[gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt] Open Council Meeting

  • To: "gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-opencouncilmtg-dt] Open Council Meeting
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:32:08 -0700

Dear All,

Attached please find a brief summary of the discussions and ideas for improving
the Open Council meetings. May I suggest we have a short call to work on some
concrete suggestions to put in place for the Dakar meeting. If you think you
have the time for this we would send out a Doodle, otherwise would you please
send suggestions to the mailing list so that we can start working on them.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry