ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ccc]

[gnso-osc-ccc] Next CCT meeting

  • To: <gnso-osc-ccc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ccc] Next CCT meeting
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:58:45 -0700

Greetings everyone --

Thanks to all of you who were able to make time for our kick-off meeting
in Mexico City.  I was pleased with the progress we made.

I want to get our next meeting calendared as soon as possible.  As
agreed, I'll schedule a meeting per week for the next four weeks; from
there, we'll decide how often we need to meet.

May I propose we meet at 19:00 UTC starting this Wednesday, Mar. 11, and
each Wednesday following?  (13:00 US Pacific, 16:00 US Eastern)  The
only exception would be the week of Mar 23, when I'm out of the office
for the full week.

I will forward minutes and follow-up from last weeks meeting under
separate mail.  For now, though, please let me know your availability.

Thanks --

Mason